My picha~

My picha~

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

nO TitLE

7.7.2010

2day is holiday
very siok...
but morning still wan go tuision
about 12:45pm
i go 2 Sunway with my biao jie
1st...we go 2 Switch de shop
2nd...go 2 Starbuck buy Caramel Cream+Chocolate Chips (2)
3rd...we go buy ticket (The Legend is Born---Ip Man)
4th...go 2 Sakae Sushi eat (RM4o.50)
5th...go 2 ding ding dian

when waiting my biao jie de mum come fetch...
we sit on the dunno how to call at centre of Sunway
thn i sms my goooood mdm.
i ask her at whr?
she say me调查her or跟踪her...
i say调查her n跟踪her...
haha~quite funny
thn we go back liao
reach home...

eat晚餐

open laptop...haha
thn i oso forget i do wat liao...

2day---8.7.2010

morning 9:30 baru wake up
haha...
thn eat breakfast
12:10 go skul
thn go fall-in
thn our gooooood mdm say something lo
salah tiga ialah :"新的岗位有问题吗?"
:"迟到不用讲一声就站进去了啊?"
:"form 2的不知道xxx要包啊?"

skip...skip...skip...

放学了...
go back home...
open laptop lo...
on9 lo...
fb lo...
now chat with my gooooooooooooooooooooood mdm
haha~
we chat so many things
nothing write liao...
88

No comments:

Post a Comment