My picha~

My picha~

Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

CLB Open Day

Open Day

i go 2 skul at 8:00am
thn we go 2 take result
b4 go 2 canteen i saw Teacher Ang
my siao gu say she noe Teacher Ang
she say Teacher Ang same skul wif her
but bigger than her 1 year
she say Teacher Ang is a model student in SJK(C) Chung Hwa Pusat
thn we go 2 canteen buy food 2 eat
we use RM12 oni...
thn we go back fetch ah ma
after 20 min, we fetch Brianna go 2 piano
b4 bring Brianna go 2 piano, we go 2 buy nasi lemak
thn we go 2 buy Ah Koon Loh Mee n eat at my da gu's kopitiam
at 11:00am, we go 2 fetch Brianna
thn we go back home oledi
at 3:15pm, i go 2 Fresh wif my biao jie
buy RM6.50
thn Brianna wan 2 go ballet oledi
me at home on9 lo...
haha~
at 5:00pm, we go 2 fetch Brianna
thn go er jiu gong de shop gif him birthday gift
thn we go back home oledi...
at home, i wath movie untill 7:30pm
thn we go 2 bei hai dao eat seafood
the food there are so delicious...
after eating, we go back home
thn i go 2 bath thn start on9 again
now nothing 2 do
very sienzzz
maybe wan 2 sleep liao
88

No comments:

Post a Comment