My picha~

My picha~

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday...

2day morning 8:00am wakeup oledi
cuz wan go tuision
sien nia...
thn go fresh buy Ice-cream coco-RM4.00(very expensive)
RM4.00"fly" away...sad T.T
thn go 2 my biao jie de class(5SB3) find her
i saw madam Teh Kai Shin sit beside her...
but she din c me
wakaka~
about 4:00pm, i saw madam Lee Xue Wen de背影, 看得出时她...
when recess time, i saw her again
she stand under a tree
she is very funny haha~
thn i c again...but
she dunno walk go whr liao...
thn madam Teoh Weoi Woan walk cum
she din c me...
cuz she stand at outside
"Kliiiiing....."
at BC de period...
we辩论...
but...i lose
so wan 2 take part at 第一场的辩论
we抽到正方---在中学时期,老师应多给作业。
"Kliiiiing....."
at PJ de period...
Cikgu Rafidah call me n my fren go 2 take bola jaring
i dunno wat is bola jaring
so go 2 ask form2 de ppl
thn i saw Yun Xin
she say our de drama very success
happy...
(放学时间)
Yun Xin call me...thn i ask her call me 4 wat
she say:"叫爽!"
me: =.=''
she say she juz now call me Xue Wen but i din 理 her...
cuz i dunno...
thn i go home oledi...
when reached home...c the door open
very happy cuz nonid 2 wait ppl open the door
then we go 2 eat 323
delicious...
thn go 2 old town buy 4 set of kaya n butter toast(double) n 1 clod white coffee(less sugar)
thn cum back home eat
thn....nothing 2 write liao
2morrow continue...88

No comments:

Post a Comment