My picha~

My picha~

Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

hAPPy SATURDAY

tis morning i go 2 skul do Sivik folio
after finish, me n fren go 2 Fresh but din open yet
so we go 2 Apex Coffee enjoy the air-cond
after 10 mins, i go back liao
thn we go 2 da gu de house put things
baru go back home
thn we go eat leng mong keoy teow teng
so delicious...yummy
order till 2 big bowl de ba cho
but...very tasty
after eating, we go 2 fetch khai xin (my cousin)
after that, we go 2 market buy some things
but i din go down
i sit on the car read newspaper n enjoy the air-cond
about 3pm, they buy laksa cum back
so i eat lo...
thn i go Fresh with my biao jie
thn we go 2 Sunway buy the ticket (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
so siok cuz wan go 2 watch movie
the movie start at 9:35pm
so siok....cuz can watch till maybe 12:00凌晨
haha...wait wan go oledi
爽啊 !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment